welcome

hi. i'm rey... welcome to all. thanks for visiting my blog.... (ia journal)

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

~Moments~

~memorable moments~

Memorable moments can truly be never erased in our minds...

Once, we had a "hands-on" in the computers in our room. There was a teamwork between the groups because everyone was interested in doing their part. We had to make a graph in a spreadsheet. Me and my groupmates helped in improving our own work. All of us were having fun then. Ambience filled the whole room.

In our recitation, sometimes, when no one attempts to answer the problem, our teacher always calls somebody to solve it. I didn't have enough courage to answer because I am worrying if my answer is correct or wrong.

Everytime, Ma'am Gallardo always complains about our section because some of us do not comply the requirements given to us. They were always the same person who are not responsible. We were always scolded. Confused, our teacher often says, "Kumusta na lang, Pauling?" and we all remember that beautiful phrase which always reminded us about our faults and encouraged us to be a responsible student.


~Encouraging and Discouraging Moments~

There were moments when I was encouraged and that made me persevere more. However, there were also discouraging moments which ended up with failure.

When I was doing my assignments, some of my classmates wanted me to teach them on how to solve the given problems by our teacher. I gladly taught them what I have learned. I was happy to share to other people what I know.

I remembered those times when I passed the test... I rejoiced because I always wanted to pass it. This next grading, I will strive more to achieve a higher grade.

However, (eto na ung nakakainis na part) sometimes in the test, I always forget on how to solve the equation... I tried to remember then when I answered the question and saw the results after the test, I was shocked. I blame myself because of these positive and negative signs. I always got wrong there. Another thing: these EXPONENTS won't cooperate with me. I always get wrong in some of the items in the test because of these tiny little symbols...



What I learned (hmmm....aha!)
1. How to solve complex fractions...
akala ko kc mahirap sila i-solve dahil unang tingin ko...natakot aq...

2. Factoring...
noong una nahirapan ako, pero nung tumagal natutunan ko rin...(hindi kasi un pwede sa calculator eh...)

3. Radicals...
they look like monsters... masyadong malalaki ung values...waaah

4. Graphing linear inequalities...
halos mapunit yung paper ko sa kaka-shade...tapos ung mga broken lines nagagawa kong solid lines..

5. Lastly, nalaman ko na...
EXCITING pala matutunan ang IA dahil...

Nakakabaliw!....Pero kahit ganun gusto ko pa rin matuto kaya...

"KUMUSTA NA LANG?" dun sa iba.....

No comments: